Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Canadian Idol:Update

So they had the Final two compete yesterday. Hmm, well it was ok and I am pretty sure that Eva will win, but it wasn't the most exciting Canadian Idol ever. I think there were only two things really of note.

1: Farley, wow man, your fashion sense is truly out there. I am sure that no other man could pull off the outfit you had on last night except perhaps Willy Wonka. (Just for those of you who don't know he was wearing a white suit with black accents a white bowler hat and a big black and white polka dotted tie.)

2: Zach, you are so emotional. I think that you must be great with your kids. They will always know what you are feeling and I think that for the most part that is a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home